We appreciate most of our guests will respect our property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following policies. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required before check-in for incidental charges.
Payment is via our Online payment system.
- Maximum 2 Guests per Studio. The number of Guests should not exceed what was agreed to in the booking request.
- No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed at this property.
- Please restrict noise in all outside areas after 9 pm.
- No commercial activities or parties permitted, including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements and weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted. Min age of guest booking accommodation is 25 years.
- No smoking inside the building. Smoking is permitted on outside balconies only.
- Dogs are permitted to stay in studio 1 only and are subject to our Pet stay rules. Extra charges apply.
- Cleaning and Linen fees per stay are $50 for the Studios and $200 for 4 Bedroom Apartment.
- We have a strict No Cancellation policy; however, we do allow a date change up to 7 days before your stay. Excluding Peak times, such as Christmas.
- A deposit of 50% of the total rent, including cleaning and linen fees, is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 30 days before your stay. The deposit is non-refundable unless the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of making the booking or 30 days before your stay. If cancelled, a booking fee of $50 is payable and deducted from the deposit before the refund.
- A refundable Damage Deposit of $200 for the Studios is payable 7 days before arrival and is refunded within 2 days after departure.
- Refund of Damage Deposit is subject to the property being left in a clean and tidy condition with no damage. This includes BBQ cleaning. Excess cleaning will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Before departure, the property is to be left reasonably clean, with beds stripped. All garbage to be placed in appropriate council bins, and the key is returned to the key safe.
We reserve the right to cancel any bookings that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination with no refund of rent or security deposit.
COVID 19 PROCEDURES
This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
We have Contactless check-in and check-out. Please call or text if you have any questions during your stay.
We would recommend taking out Travel Insurance.
CODE OF CONDUCT
These are the Holiday rental regulations for holiday rentals in a suburban neighbourhood.
As of October 2021, the NSW Government has introduced a mandatory Code of Conduct that applies to all Short Term Holiday Rental accommodation industry participants, including guests. Your obligations are set out on the NSW Fair Trading Website. Please view the Code here.
PET STAY RULES
- All dog stays require prior approval. Studio 1 is suitable for house-trained dogs only.
- All dog hair & mess are to be cleaned up before departure.
- Guests are to bring all dog requirements, including bedding.
- Dogs are NOT permitted on any furniture.
- If leaving your dog alone, please ensure the owner has your mobile contact.
- Dogs are not permitted to relieve themselves anywhere on the property. Extra deodorising & cleaning charges will apply.
- Dogs must be flea free. Any sign of fleas after your stay and a pest control fee will be charged.
- The surcharge for pet stays is $50 per stay. Failure to notify of dogs staying and these conditions not being met results in an automatic charge of $100.
- A refundable $200 Pet stay bond is payable before arrival.